Conversion script downloads
This program copies the trades + trade settings from a ATLite 3 to a ATX v2 installation
1) unzip the convert.cgi file from the zip file,
and upload it in binary mode to a cgi-bin
directory on your server, and set file permissions to 755 so the file can be executed.
2) load convert.cgi in your browser. You should see a screen like this;
3) in the first text field, fill out the full local server path to your ATLite 3 installation.
Important: mind the starting and ending trail (/).
For example /usr/www/admin/yoursite.com/cgi-bin/at3/
4) in the second text field, fill out the full local server path to your ATX v2 installation.
This is where the new trades will be written to.
Important: again, mind the starting and ending trail (/).
For example /usr/www/admin/yoursite.com/cgi-bin/a2/
5) click on 'submit' once. Now all unique trades will be written to your ATXv2 installation.
Make sure that you delete the convert.cgi file from your server.